After this course traders should be able to:
- Use the JDMMTrades system in live swing trading**
- Select stocks for both long and short plays
- Determine entry points for their buys
- Determine partial exit and full exit points
- Use the indicators listed separately below
- Use price patterns to support entry and exit points
Students will be able to manage risk using a set of methods
- First by limiting risk capital to < 20% of their account
- Limit the maximum loss on any single trade to 5% or less of the stock price.
- Limit their exposure by limiting any single position to a fixed % of the account.
- Refine their trading methods through good record keeping and trading history analysis
- Use support and resistance levels to determine potential reward to risk ratios
Students should be able to productively use these indicators
- Worden's BOP, TSV and Money Stream
- A group of moving averages on price including 10, 20, 50, and 200
- MACD and Stochastics
- Moving averages on volume
**Note: The course does NOT include instruction on any specific online broker.