JDMM's Technical Analysis 101
|© Copyright 2009, JdmmTrades.com. All rights reserved.
We offer stock market technical analysis, options,
tc2000, and online trading classes.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- My IRA actually decreased in value over 3 years
- My broker is proud that he "beat" the market (lost less)
- I win some but then give it all back on a "sure" winner
- Your account is too small to trade actively yourself
- Your account is too large to trade actively yourself
- Options are risky. (Stocks aren't?)
- We'll teach you everything in 2 days for just $2500
- Technical analysis doesn't work.
What is true and what isn't?
- We'll teach you for much less.
- Only $30 a year for an online course, newsletters and articles
- We'll spread out the learning so you can practice more
- Your instructor trades options in his IRA online.
- We'll show you a chart-based system that wins a high percentage
- We'll show you how to reduce and control the risk in options
- We're a low overhead business with savings passed along to you
- We sell you only training, no software or subscriptions.
Disclaimer....we do sell a newsletter but it is free for a
year to all of our students.
- Most students need about 3 months of paper-trading actively
to learn to select stocks, pick entry points and exit points and
in general manage risk.
Announcing TA101 - Technical Analysis
Now you can take a quality introductory course that takes you from theory to trading in 8 sections. You'll learn to read stock charts, select stocks to trade based on patterns and other behavior easily read from a chart.
No media to store or load.
The entire course is taken on the internet. When you purchase the course you are actually buying a one-year subscription to the course and JDMM Trade's newsletters, worth more than the cost of the course alone many times over. Charts are mostly in color. Newsletters will supplement the course providing examples of trades based on the methods presented in the course. They are included as you just don't learn in a few days, you learn by doing and continuing to learn.
One low fee.
Currently the subscriptions are priced at $30 for a password to both the course and the newletters for a year. Renewals will be for a reduced amount for those purchasing the initial offering.
- To see the demo of TA101 go to JDMMTrades.com
- Follow the "Web Courses" link
- Click on the "Demo" button.
- To order click on the "Order" button on the demo top menu.